Monday, April 18, 2011

An Infinite Light is Coming....

Art: Aura Liliane Ritchie
I've had two "Sydney tsunami" dreams in the past few weeks, other people I know have also had "Sydney tsunami" dreams...   and although we don't get a lot of quakes here, Australia has had three earthquakes (on each side of the continent) in the last two days.    I don't think my dreams were prophetic or anything like that, but I do know that the weird weather is terrifying a lot of people.   Some New Zealanders moved out of Christchurch and over to Australia, and now the ground is shaking here as well. 
Meanwhile, an email came in overnight from someone who has contributed to this blog in the past:

"The reason for the severe weather in the world.....
An Infinite light, is coming into, a finite world."

That's all it said. 

1 comment:

Finrod said...

I recently had a NYC tsunami dream..