The big sun is not ours. Our sun is the small one behind it. If you think this is AI or CGI or some kind of hoax, you're wrong. It's been very difficult to get a video of the two suns, although there have been a lot of photos. This video was taken by Chris, who is a well-known sky watcher, it is REAL.
At first, I didn't understand what the second sun was all about, until Rabbi Yuval Ovadia said it was the Kochav Yaakov. So if you want to argue, argue with him not me. Prior to Rabbi Ovadia speaking about it, Samuel Hofman has been speaking about it since 2010, when it arrived here, together with it's seven orbiting planets. The planets have been clearly visible from earth. Don't ask me about things like possibility and impossibllity, because obviously if it's happening then it's possible. Hashem has made it that way. Perhaps everything we have learnt about the universe is wrong.
All I know is that the Star is here, and visible, and our weather is out of control.
The second sun, the Kochav, is RED. It is in the East, as it says "it comes from the East" and it has seven bodies orbiting it, as Rabbi Daniel Travis spoke about.
In the song of Devorah - "Shirat Devorah" - the stars fought for her, She describes the terrible battle, and the wonderful miracles that helped Israel to victory:
"They fought from heaven, "The stars in their courses "Fought against Sisera.
So it is by Hashgacha Pratis that I discovered Samuel Hofman and the Star, many years ago..... via his assistant Rebecca who I saw on Tik Tok. I've been following them ever since.
Well you're here now. Yesterday I had clicked the wrong box and that is why it made people sign in, but I didn't even know such a thing existed. Anyway it's fixed now.
Why don't we have two shadows if there are two suns? I have two lights pretty close together that shine at an angle and when I stand in front of them I have two shadows. Certainly the sky is much different these past few years with all the unusual rainbows and cloud formations. Just trying to understand.
The other sun moves around, I don't know which sun is shining on us, Sam says it's the second sun, the big one. I honestly don't know about the shadows. But we do seem to have double rainbows all the time now. If you look at images of rainbows lately, there's usually two of them, one behind the other.
For a very long time the second sun was behind our sun, it's only recently that they've separated. As far as the eclipses are concerned, we've had so many lately and some of them are not what they seem. Hofman says the last solar eclipse was actually the red asteroid covering the sun, not the moon.
NASA must know what's going on with the two suns etc. They just aren't telling anyone. Something covered the sun, whether it was the earth or the moon or something else.... who knows? We are being lied to on a daily basis. The elite know, that's why they build their bunkers.
You Tube messes with the view counts on these videos. All video channels operated by Samuel Hofman and his team are manipulated, and the view counts don't reflect the number of actual views of the videos. According to my blog stats, there's way more views than stated on the You Tube link. Everywhere you go people are lying to you. It's quite incredible, but not surprising. There is a vested interest in keeping this knowledge hidden.
Hi Katie, I received your comment but I can't publish it because you mention someone who is banned from my blog. I don't want to draw attention to that person.... just to let you know that things that he teaches are incorrect and that is why he is no longer visible on my blog. Be careful what you learn from him. Some is true, and some is not true, but most people don't know enough to know the difference. I don't know about the "firmament".... we can see all the planets and the stars, obviously we can't see Heaven, but there are seven levels of Heaven I think. I don't have too much knowledge about technical things, we see whatever we see... and we can clearly see the passing planets from the binary system, as well as our own planets but they are further away so much smaller. The binary system planets are passing between the sun and earth, so they are at the halfway mark. Yes people say that's impossible, but obviously it isn't because it's happening.
That's a question for a Rabbi, not me. Maybe ask Rabbi Yuval Ovadia. But the Torah tells us that the Kochav Yaakov will shoot forth. It also says in the commentary as explained by Rabbi Daniel Travis that it has 7 planets/moons orbiting it. This second sun has seven planets orbiting it. So it must fit.... but I am not a kabbalist, I don't have that kind of knowledge to explain the universe.
I don't know who Marshall Masters is but as he knows about the two suns, at least he's awake. I wish they'd stop calling it Planet X..... it's not a planet, it's a Star.
The Star comes from the East. Note the video was filmed facing East.
ReplyDeleteThe Star has seven planets.
The Kochav Yaakov has seven bodies orbiting it [Source Rabbi Daniel Travis]
Blown my mind !!
ReplyDeleteyep, thats what it looked like when I saw it last year in Canada...smaller and peaking out
ReplyDeleteThe big sun is not ours. Our sun is the small one behind it.
ReplyDeleteIf you think this is AI or CGI or some kind of hoax, you're wrong.
It's been very difficult to get a video of the two suns, although there have been a lot of photos. This video was taken by Chris, who is a well-known sky watcher, it is REAL.
At first, I didn't understand what the second sun was all about, until Rabbi Yuval Ovadia said it was the Kochav Yaakov. So if you want to argue, argue with him not me.
Prior to Rabbi Ovadia speaking about it, Samuel Hofman has been speaking about it since 2010, when it arrived here, together with it's seven orbiting planets.
The planets have been clearly visible from earth. Don't ask me about things like possibility and impossibllity, because obviously if it's happening then it's possible. Hashem has made it that way. Perhaps everything we have learnt about the universe is wrong.
All I know is that the Star is here, and visible, and our weather is out of control.
The second sun, the Kochav, is RED. It is in the East, as it says "it comes from the East" and it has seven bodies orbiting it, as Rabbi Daniel Travis spoke about.
DeleteIn the song of Devorah - "Shirat Devorah" - the stars fought for her,
She describes the terrible battle, and the wonderful miracles that helped Israel to victory:
"They fought from heaven,
"The stars in their courses
"Fought against Sisera.
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/463964/jewish/Deborah-and-Barak.htm
So it is by Hashgacha Pratis that I discovered Samuel Hofman and the Star, many years ago..... via his assistant Rebecca who I saw on Tik Tok. I've been following them ever since.
I can’t seem to access your site anymore!
ReplyDeleteIt says you have to be invited?
This is my favorite blog!
Is there any way for you to fix it?
Well you're here now. Yesterday I had clicked the wrong box and that is why it made people sign in, but I didn't even know such a thing existed. Anyway it's fixed now.
DeleteWhy don't we have two shadows if there are two suns? I have two lights pretty close together that shine at an angle and when I stand in front of them I have two shadows. Certainly the sky is much different these past few years with all the unusual rainbows and cloud formations. Just trying to understand.
ReplyDeleteThe other sun moves around, I don't know which sun is shining on us, Sam says it's the second sun, the big one. I honestly don't know about the shadows.
DeleteBut we do seem to have double rainbows all the time now.
If you look at images of rainbows lately, there's usually two of them, one behind the other.
BH
DeleteThey do have separate shadows, I’ve seen for years now on very respectable people videos the two suns and their two shadows.
Why did we see a perfect eclipse with only one sun during the last solar eclipse? Is it because the other one comes and goes?
ReplyDeleteFor a very long time the second sun was behind our sun, it's only recently that they've separated. As far as the eclipses are concerned, we've had so many lately and some of them are not what they seem. Hofman says the last solar eclipse was actually the red asteroid covering the sun, not the moon.
DeleteBut just wondering how that can be if the scientists knew the eclipse would be then?
DeleteNASA must know what's going on with the two suns etc. They just aren't telling anyone. Something covered the sun, whether it was the earth or the moon or something else.... who knows? We are being lied to on a daily basis. The elite know, that's why they build their bunkers.
DeleteYou Tube messes with the view counts on these videos. All video channels operated by Samuel Hofman and his team are manipulated, and the view counts don't reflect the number of actual views of the videos. According to my blog stats, there's way more views than stated on the You Tube link. Everywhere you go people are lying to you. It's quite incredible, but not surprising. There is a vested interest in keeping this knowledge hidden.
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, I received your comment but I can't publish it because you mention someone who is banned from my blog. I don't want to draw attention to that person.... just to let you know that things that he teaches are incorrect and that is why he is no longer visible on my blog.
ReplyDeleteBe careful what you learn from him. Some is true, and some is not true, but most people don't know enough to know the difference.
I don't know about the "firmament".... we can see all the planets and the stars, obviously we can't see Heaven, but there are seven levels of Heaven I think. I don't have too much knowledge about technical things, we see whatever we see... and we can clearly see the passing planets from the binary system, as well as our own planets but they are further away so much smaller. The binary system planets are passing between the sun and earth, so they are at the halfway mark. Yes people say that's impossible, but obviously it isn't because it's happening.
How do the two suns fit with this? https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/904969/jewish/Yesodei-haTorah-Chapter-3.htm
ReplyDeleteThat's a question for a Rabbi, not me. Maybe ask Rabbi Yuval Ovadia.
DeleteBut the Torah tells us that the Kochav Yaakov will shoot forth.
It also says in the commentary as explained by Rabbi Daniel Travis that it has 7 planets/moons orbiting it. This second sun has seven planets orbiting it.
So it must fit.... but I am not a kabbalist, I don't have that kind of knowledge to explain the universe.
Rabbi Daniel Travis:
ReplyDeletehttps://torahanytime.com/lectures/26337 - Mishlei Chapter 5 Verse 19 Planet X
https://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/2024/02/rabbi-travis-talks-about-star-and.html
Marshall Masters 24:16 on slider:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugOMVa417gg
I don't know who Marshall Masters is but as he knows about the two suns, at least he's awake. I wish they'd stop calling it Planet X..... it's not a planet, it's a Star.
Deletesc: thank you for your message. I wish you a Refuah Shelaimah.
ReplyDeleteOngoing shiurim by author of The End Illuminated:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.kolhalashon.com/en/regularSite/ravs/941977/1/1
Chilean astronomer Carlos Muñoz Ferrada says when the two suns are seen the destroyer is close. Not sure what he means by "destroyer"
ReplyDelete