Trump speech live now. It sounds like tonight is zero hour. He is calling for Iran military and police to lay down their arms and receive full immunity. And for the Iranian population to brace themselves and stay indoors. He stated there may be casualties on the American side. He is invoking the name of G-d many times to ask for protection and success. Absolute chills
What speech? When? Maybe this was AI generated or from months ago. Trump just said he's moving to an extended period of strangling the IRGC through economic isolation and sanctions. What you suggest is surely not emet, but people are creating some amazing videos these days.
I couldn't find a speech either, but all I did was check the news, and I no longer trust my ability to find anything at all... everything is so confusing.
Devorah! this has been your "logo" as long as I have been visiting your blog: "Before the world of truth can come, the world of lies must disappear" - Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak HaCohen Kook... Batya
Before Google there was a search engine called Alta Vista. I was looking for something, can't remember what it was, but the only site that came up was Orot.... it filled the whole page with links to whatever it was I was looking for.... anyway I had no idea what Orot was about but I clicked on a link and it took me to Rav Kook's site, and that's where I saw the photo and found the quote about the world of lies. Then I checked his details and it said his yarzheit was 3 Elul.... so I looked at my calendar, and yes it was 3 Elul. So it felt like Rav Kook was destined to be there and I found him on his yarzheit.
Trump speech live now. It sounds like tonight is zero hour. He is calling for Iran military and police to lay down their arms and receive full immunity. And for the Iranian population to brace themselves and stay indoors. He stated there may be casualties on the American side. He is invoking the name of G-d many times to ask for protection and success. Absolute chills
ReplyDeleteC S
What speech? When? Maybe this was AI generated or from months ago. Trump just said he's moving to an extended period of strangling the IRGC through economic isolation and sanctions. What you suggest is surely not emet, but people are creating some amazing videos these days.
DeleteI couldn't find a speech either, but all I did was check the news, and I no longer trust my ability to find anything at all... everything is so confusing.
DeleteSo sorry. I was doped by AI
DeleteC S
Devorah! this has been your "logo" as long as I have been visiting your blog:
ReplyDelete"Before the world of truth can come, the world of lies must disappear" - Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak HaCohen Kook... Batya
Before Google there was a search engine called Alta Vista. I was looking for something, can't remember what it was, but the only site that came up was Orot.... it filled the whole page with links to whatever it was I was looking for.... anyway I had no idea what Orot was about but I clicked on a link and it took me to Rav Kook's site, and that's where I saw the photo and found the quote about the world of lies. Then I checked his details and it said his yarzheit was 3 Elul.... so I looked at my calendar, and yes it was 3 Elul. So it felt like Rav Kook was destined to be there and I found him on his yarzheit.
DeleteConcerning the video speaker above and his video posted today, is Mashiach a person or a time period only?
ReplyDeleteMashiach is a person and He ushers in the Geula - Redemption
DeleteMashiach means Messiah.
And here he speaks again...Rabbi Aron Sokol: about 5 hrs ago...
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2lnkblOEY