Can you please provide a link mentioning the grandchildren of the Chafetz Chaim who are alive in Aug. 2026. I don't mean search engine ChatGPT or whatever. I mean a reliable source.
That request should go to Rabbi Hajioff, if you can contact him. But those grandchildren may not want to be publicly known. Again, refer to Rabbi Hajioff.
Waiting ... hope it turns out true... amain...
ReplyDeletemarie
ReplyDeleteI was zocheh to eat the Compot and candied Orange peels on a Shabbos that the daughter of Rabbi Mendel Zachs made herself .
Hope it’s true and Mashiach this year or very soon.
ReplyDeleteTuvia
Can you please provide a link mentioning the grandchildren of the Chafetz Chaim who are alive in Aug. 2026. I don't mean search engine ChatGPT or whatever. I mean a reliable source.
ReplyDeleteThat request should go to Rabbi Hajioff, if you can contact him.
DeleteBut those grandchildren may not want to be publicly known.
Again, refer to Rabbi Hajioff.