Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

10-7-3

 


Also the attempted terrorist attack of September 30 on Flight FZ1073 - the 10th month, the 7th day, 2023 -  3 years ago.  10 7 3 

FZ - פז - referring to the year 5787 תשפז 

13 comments:

  1. via Tania:
    On the miracle flight last Wednesday, FlyDubai 1073 had 174 passengers, each with their own story of fright and salvation.
    Steven and Carol Moss, an Australian couple from Sydney must join the ‘ultimate heroes’ list.
    While the plane was in trouble, WIFI was lost, there was no communication with loved ones, or with ground controls.
    Steven and Carol bought mobile hot spot packages for everyone who needed them, and through this generosity, someone got through to Israel authorities, to the airport in Saudi Arabia where the plane landed safely.
    Each of us has special hero powers, we strive to do what we can with what we have.
    AM YISRAEL CHAI V’KAYAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was nice of the Moss couple, and also your tying in Oct.7 to the FlyDubai flight number and FZ is profound!

      I'm copy-pasting the numerous miracles from the other blog post, as it's more approp. to this blog.

      MIRACLES OF FLYDUBAI HIJACK ATTEMPT:

      (1) Nina Manes, 6 years old, had to go to lavatory PRECISELY when the cockpit altercation & commotion was happening, which alerted her mom, who alerted a crew member;

      (2) Yaniv Hayoun (the "Nachshon" who tackled the terrorist) stated that it was hard for him to stabilize himself while holding the terrorist, because the plane was tilted. But JUST then he felt a "bump" and the plane stabilized, which helped him gain footing; in my opinion, that "cloud" which leveled the plane was probably an angel. OTHERWISE, the plane might have broken apart, just as the rudder did

      (3) Which leads to the "rudder miracle" that everyone is aware of. How could the plane fly and land well without a rudder?

      (4) Just the fact that Hayoun used to watch the TV series which prepped him to use the lever to lift the nose of the plane back upward, was a refuah lifnei hamakka;

      (5) The fact that regulations required two reserve pilots to be on the plane, was also a refuah lifnei hamakka.

      ALSO: Professional analysis of FlyDubai by former test pilot Brig. Gen.Teichert
      He explains TRIPLE aerospace miracle:
      "there should have been structural failure due to exceeding speed limits"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vywDS53ZesU

      Delete
    2. I wasn't the one who noticed the numbers corresponding to the dates.... and someone just reminded me that it was probably via Hillel Fuld.
      I did discover the FZ corresponding to the פז so I can take credit for that :)
      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
    3. YW & thank -you- for how much you put into this blog!

      Delete
  2. Every bridge and every power plant will be devastated by 12 o'clock tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is this coming from? Is it credible because I haven't seen anything on my trusted Telegram channels. There are 2 that I have used for 3 years now, since the massacre, and I fund them to be extremely current and accurate. One is Ivrit and the other Russian, both based here in Israel. I'm just curious to know where this information is coming from. And 12 noon, whose time?

      Delete
    2. It came up on my You Tube feed and I listened for a while. He was speaking from the White House live. I also haven't seen it anywhere else.
      These days you don't know what to believe.

      Delete
    3. If i'm not mistaken, it means the deadline of Trump's warning to Iran was 8 hours ago.
      https://www.dailymail.com/news/us-politics/article-15709017/iran-israel-war-trump-netanyahu-gulf-oil-live-updates.html

      Delete
    4. That Daily Mail article is from April 2026. Whatever video I watched .... there were hundreds of other people watching and I assumed it was LIVE, because that's what it said.....but obviously it was nonsense from earlier in the year.

      Delete
  3. https://nypost.com/2026/10/06/opinion/michael-goodwin-jew-hating-radicals-are-celebrating-the-horrors-of-oct-7-and-organizing-parades-full-of-monsters/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And among them kapo Jews and the erev rav.

      Delete
    2. Actually worse than kapo's. Because in the 1940s i believe they had the excuse of being an אונס
      But nowadays, it's of their own choosing.

      Delete
  4. And 10/7 was 50 years after the Yom Kippur War, which occurred on 10/73. FZ="Forever זוכרים".

    ReplyDelete