Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The Star of Moshiach is Closer Than Ever

At 2:43 on this video you can clearly see two suns.  A big one and a small one.  I've been telling you we have two suns for a long time now....  some people don't believe it, seeing is believing.... how about the heat in the Northern Hemisphere....  the fires all over the world from the heat.... it's not normal.   Yes, we have two suns.   Is the second sun the Kochav Yaakov?  I have always believed that this second sun is something special, and is connected to Geula, and possibly the Kochav Yaakov.  The second sun has seven or eight planets orbiting around it which can clearly be seen from earth and are photographed on a daily basis from various places by a team of dedicated sky watchers.  

Rabbi Ovadia does not know much about the second sun, apart from thinking it is the Kochav Yaakov.  I, on the other hand, have spent about five years following this second sun and it's planets, so I know quite a lot about it.   Unfortunately, the only person who has been talking about this on the internet [Samuel Hofman] mixes up the truth with a lot of nonsense and therefore it's a mish-mash of truth and fiction.  

Yes, we have two suns.  One of them, the red star, is quite possibly [probably?] the Kochav Yaakov, as Rabbi Ovadia is mentioning in this video.  And yes, the Kochav Yaakov is RED.  

The Kochav Yaakov is predicted to appear on the 25th day of the sixth month, which is Elul.  We are currently in Elul, and we are about three weeks away from that date.  

It will either happen, or it won't.  We've been waiting a long time..... but it's here, and it's been here for many years, since 2010 to be exact.  That was the Hebrew year 5770.  An auspicious number if ever there was one.  So let us pray that it happens, and we don't have to wait any more.  


Rabbi Yuval Ovadia - watch on You Tube if you want the video to auto-dub into English: click on the You Tube logo bottom right of the video to take you there.


14 comments:

  1. Which sun is ours and which sun is the red star? Samuel Hofman believes the big sun is the red star. So which sun do we see when we look up at our sky? I don't know anymore. I do know that if you sit in the sun these days, you will feel your skin burning after a few minutes and you'll have to go inside. Whatever is going on.... it's not normal.
    If you look at old images of the sun, from old movies or photos, it just appears as a round yellow ball in the sky, quite small really. It's always yellow. But these days it is often white, and much hotter. It also appears much larger than previously.
    So, again, I don't know what's happening, but whatever it is, it is not our normal sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The asteroids mentioned by Rabbi Ovadia are also part of the system connected to the Red Star, these asteroids are huge, we see them all the time in the photos people share. They are various colours: red, blue, green, tan. The weather we are experiencing, the earthquakes, the volcanoes etc. are the result of the close passing planets connected to the Star. The rain bombs, the flooding, all the extreme weather has been caused by these passing planets, which are being kept "secret" from us, and only people like Samuel Hofman are talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is why the elite of the world have built their bunkers, so they can escape whatever is coming. They don't want the people to know, because that would cause a mass panic and the stock markets would crash etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/israel-news/2586605/persia-will-have-no-power-over-israel-the-shomrei-emunim-rebbes-stirring-words-about-the-geulah.html

    C S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CS: from that link you sent:

      “At the time of the Geulah, we will see even greater nissim,” he promised. “Even if they drop atomic bombs, the bomb will remain suspended in the air in order to show Hashem’s power to the world.”

      That is also what Natan saw in his NDE... he saw a missile being sent towards Israel and it just hung in the air.

      Delete
  5. There is however a problem.... because when it says the 25th day of the sixth month, it also says it will be on the sixth day of the week, which is a Friday. So we will have to wait until Adar Sheni 5787 for that to happen, when the 25th Elul begins on the Friday night [Shabbbat].
    Adar can also be counted as the sixth month, when you count from Tishrei.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If people are seeing the second sun already, if it is the Kochav Yaakov, doesn't that mean that it has already appeared since people are seeing it? so what us the need for the 25th of Elul appearing if its already appeared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point, and I'm trying to find as much information as I can to answer it. I guess it will be so obvious on the date specified - 25th day of the sixth month that falls on a Friday - that no-one will be able to deny it. And it will shoot forth, but it also says not to fear it, although some people should fear it because a lot of people will die. I guess it's the unknown, we're not there yet, even if people can see it, it's not close enough yet.

      Delete
    2. Note the part where Rabbi Travis says "and from the East there will be a planet or Star with seven satellites [moons or whatever] around it. This Star which is coming is going to have an effect on this world when it's going to come into the orbit of Earth."

      This second sun has seven planets orbiting around it.
      I mean.... come on.... what are the chances..... no such thing as coincidence.

      Delete
    3. As I mentioned earlier, the second sun first appeared in the year 5770.
      770 is the gematria of "Beis Moshiach" - the House of Moshiach.

      Delete
    4. BH
      That’s beautiful!

      Delete
    5. Like my car - one day I looked at my car key and saw it said 770
      That’s another reason why I keep my old car
      I didn’t know that there was a car model 770 but I ended up buying one without even knowing.

      Delete
  7. https://youtu.be/wZp11NVrRq4?si=_Q-oZmtS9B-BYpa0

    Rome’s Final Hour: The Pig and the End of Days

    Rabbi Hajoff

    C S

    ReplyDelete