Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Just a Passing Planet over N.Y.

One of the planets orbiting the second sun a.k.a. Kochav Yaakov.

Not AI.  Weather reporters do not publish AI nonsense.  

We are currently in a 180 day "close pass" of these planets.   When you see something like this, it's not "just clouds".  

Canandaigua, NY Sept 15
Link to original FB post



Today’s weather report by Charles Ruoff, Rochester NY.  Link to original FB post

7 comments:

  1. If you're wondering why the sun is visible, it's because the planet is a gas giant. The planets are halfway between Earth and their Sun, which is close to our Sun. That's why they look so enormous, like they're touching us. They are still millions of miles away.
    When the September drawing is available, I'll be able to add the name of the planet. They move around, but every month Sam Hofman draws a diagram of their positions in relation to our sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even here in Brooklyn, I've noticed this kind of rippled cloud pattern for a number of years now, as I enjoy walking while staring at the sky's details. I don't recall the last time I had a day where I could observer uniquely shaped patterns--the same set of these sheet patterns have been repeating whenever there are clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America has them visible all the time, not always as obvious as that one.
    currently the planets Nibiru and Napisiti are visible on the opposite side to our sun, somewhere in the world.... we're spinning and they're spinning.
    Latest image of positions of planets around our sun can be seen here
    Montana Sky Watcher FB


    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to remember you saying something about aches and pains when these planets are close by??? can you confirm this and explain it again. I have suffered for a long time now with strange pain that comes and goes and there is no explanation for it.
    thank you if you know what I'm talking about
    JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, many people report this. I also have the same thing. Overcast days, or when planets are close by, we are affected. Someone described it as the same effect as if a large ball was thrown into a swimming pool.... all the water is disturbed and anything on the bottom of the pool is tossed around. We are the creatures at the bottom of the pool, but it's the atmosphere that is being disturbed and we are the casualties. Once the sky clears, our bodies return to normal. I don't know why it affects some people and not others, it may be age related or just some people are more sensitive to this.

      Delete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1621803042838672&set=pcb.1621803622838614

    Sorry about all the FB links, but that's the only place to see these images. It's actually the only reason I still use FB. There's not much else there that I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1477612370844501&set=a.161602932445458

    ReplyDelete