Anonymous I deleted your comment because you provided a link to a blog that contains missionary info.
For the information of readers, the blog I removed from the Geula list is called Life in Israel and it also contains false information from missionaries.
Blogger does not update all the links immediately. It is recommended that you click on the blog's TITLE rather than the latest post listed, as it could well have been updated since then. Most blogs have a feed link, but some sites do not, and that is why they do not update. Some feed links don't always work, and that is out of everyone's control.
A recent discussion on a social media group caused some controversy as many Jewish women did not know the true facts about challah. Someone...
.
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Nega-tivity to Oneg-tivity
ReplyDeleteThe new Geula site is just what we need!
ReplyDeleteThis is really great!
ReplyDeletevery good. unity brings Geula.
ReplyDeleteThank you for including me. I have it bookmarked!
ReplyDeleteI just clicked on Life in Israel and saw Sergio and Rhoda in Israel. I was always under the impression they were missionairies?
ReplyDeleteI will ask Tomer Devorah, thank you.
DeleteRabbi YY Jacobson
ReplyDeleteThere Is Only One Source of Comfort In Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZU6JZzg3Vw
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteok I deleted that blog. Thanks for the info.
DeleteAnonymous I deleted your comment because you provided a link to a blog that contains missionary info.
DeleteFor the information of readers, the blog I removed from the Geula list is called Life in Israel and it also contains false information from missionaries.
Your very welcome
ReplyDeleteForgot to put my intials there.
Its
es-tee
ReplyDeleteThe Beit Hamikdash: In the Making
https://youtu.be/fB1cgEpA4FQ?si=hmVn5YVcQzd1wv_g
(Rebecca)
Blogger does not update all the links immediately. It is recommended that you click on the blog's TITLE rather than the latest post listed, as it could well have been updated since then.
ReplyDeleteMost blogs have a feed link, but some sites do not, and that is why they do not update.
Some feed links don't always work, and that is out of everyone's control.