Someone just told me that the years mentioned above.... 5786 and 5787 [2026 and 2027] are followed by a shmittah year: 5788. 8 of course is the number of the world of Moshiach, whereas our world now is represented by the number 7 - 7 continents, 7 laws of Noah, 7 colours of the rainbow, 7 days of the week, etc. My response was that I don't want to wait until 5788, we want Moshiach NOW. Anyway, maybe someone can confirm that 5788 is a shmittah year because I really don't know, although the message came from a reliable and knowledgeable person.
2028 -2029 = 5789 is the next shmitta year. This makes 5790 (2030) the 8th year, which is 210 years before the year 6000. (Basing this on the fact that 2000, 2007, 2014, and 2021 were each the beginning of a shmitta year. The years when I had to search for Otzar Beit Din vegetables since I don't hold by Heter Mechira.)
BH Oy vey, please come now! Why do we have to wait for a shmitta yr. Is there anywhere that says it has to be a Shmitta yr, that is so depressing. Who wants to wait anymore? HaShem send Moshiach now, please.
I am with you Devorah and hope it’s this year 5786 Mashiach revealed. It could be any year now until 5790 latest my thoughts and according to rabbi’s of old.
Exactly!! That's how we need to think. If we had to wait until 5790 why sing ani maamin? I don't think we should resign ourselves to waiting another 4 years. I think we need to live as though it could happen everyday. 5790 is be'ito...let's speed it up. אחכה לו בכל יום שיבוא אני מאמין CSF
A recent discussion on a social media group caused some controversy as many Jewish women did not know the true facts about challah. Someone...
.
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
It's giving me 67 vibes: Out of the Mouths of Babes
ReplyDeleteSomeone just told me that the years mentioned above.... 5786 and 5787 [2026 and 2027] are followed by a shmittah year: 5788. 8 of course is the number of the world of Moshiach, whereas our world now is represented by the number 7 - 7 continents, 7 laws of Noah, 7 colours of the rainbow, 7 days of the week, etc.
ReplyDeleteMy response was that I don't want to wait until 5788, we want Moshiach NOW.
Anyway, maybe someone can confirm that 5788 is a shmittah year because I really don't know, although the message came from a reliable and knowledgeable person.
2028 -2029 = 5789 is the next shmitta year. This makes 5790 (2030) the 8th year, which is 210 years before the year 6000. (Basing this on the fact that 2000, 2007, 2014, and 2021 were each the beginning of a shmitta year. The years when I had to search for Otzar Beit Din vegetables since I don't hold by Heter Mechira.)
DeleteThat's way too long to wait for. I'm psyched up for Moshiach very soon, nothing else will do for me, not that I have a choice in the matter !
DeleteMe too!!. Let it happen now. Please Hashem its maamash enough already. We all need to beg Hashem to send the Geulah achishena.
DeleteCSF
BH
DeleteOy vey, please come now! Why do we have to wait for a shmitta yr. Is there anywhere that says it has to be a Shmitta yr, that is so depressing. Who wants to wait anymore? HaShem send Moshiach now, please.
I am with you Devorah and hope it’s this year 5786 Mashiach revealed. It could be any year now until 5790 latest my thoughts and according to rabbi’s of old.
ReplyDeleteExactly!! That's how we need to think. If we had to wait until 5790 why sing ani maamin? I don't think we should resign ourselves to waiting another 4 years. I think we need to live as though it could happen everyday.
Delete5790 is be'ito...let's speed it up.
אחכה לו בכל יום שיבוא אני מאמין
CSF
Hamachazir Shchinaso Litzion
ReplyDeleteהמחזיר שכינתו לציון
שכינתו=5786
Let’s not wait for the new year and bring him now
Barry 🎸
Thank you Barry for using a name. Totally agree with you.
Delete