Thursday, August 20, 2026

"When the Messiah Comes and You Meet With Him"

Let's clear up the mis-understandings once and for all.   Here is the video of Rabbi Moshe Ben-Tov, the Holy Mezuzah man, putting up the mezuzot in Netanyahu's office, and he is telling him "when the Messiah comes and  you meet with Him and you hang the key of completion"..... see for yourself.

I also suggest you check out the latest comments at Dov bar Leib's blog by clicking here although you may have to scroll down to the end as there are a lot of comments there. I'm speaking about the latest comments written by Dov bar Leib regarding Netanyahu.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Nation of Israel, I did not find this video until yesterday. Like a miracle it somehow came up in a search. Baruch Hashem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BH
      Thank you Shirat Devorah!

      Delete
    2. The last comment was from 6/22/26 on his blog, couldn’t find what you were talking about.

      Delete
    3. There's comments from today, but the only way I found them was because I subscribe via email to his blog comments. I'll reprint them below if he gives me permission.

      Delete
  2. Rabbi Hajioff doing an amazing job, watch this Part 2 of his visit to Rome - 11 min video
    The Menorah, Truth & the Coming of Mashiach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rav Kook!
    Israel News | Israel National News

    Israel National News

    Food for thought
    Why are we allowed to kill animals for food?
    Rabbi Avraham HaCohen Kook

    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/431902
    Published: Aug 18, 2026, 11:03 PM (GMT+3)

    B'H,

    Just saw this..
    estee

    ReplyDelete