Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Rabbi Kessin on Anti Semitism and More


HT: Alex

This new video is published on You Tube by ''The Nation of Israel'' who I haven't heard of before. They sat down with Rabbi Mendel Kessin to speak about the misrepresentation of Trump's comments about Jews being disloyal to Israel, Bernie Sanders, orgs like IfNotNow and J Street...as well as the upcoming Israeli election.  A few minutes into this video, he is asked about Trump's ''chosen'' comment although that word is not used..... and he has the answer for all the doubters out there. [The sound is not great on this video, and I have my volume at 100%.... although my computer's sound is not the greatest at the best of times !]... actually I just remembered that I can now get You Tube on my TV.... 

8 comments:

Devorah said...

This is an excellent video, I highly recommend listening.

Neshama said...

Yes this was a good rehash Of much, plus some new comments. Some dialog was very hard to hear. I had the video on max and my computer on max (which can get pretty loud) but still missed some imp sentences. Overall well worth hearing, recommended.

Devorah said...

Couldn’t hear it on my computer but on this Tc which gets You Tube it was perfect- guess u need to find the right hardware that’s all - I’ve never used the You Tube option on the TV before but it worked well except u can’t realky pause it too often it seems to confuse it 馃榾

Ray said...

nice. but what about the new face of trump by warming up to Iran?

big question

Tzvi said...

Hi. I am the interviewer. I run the blog www.thenationofisrael.com

Devorah said...

Hi Tzvi - great questions and video but the sound needs fixing somehow. Nice to meet you and your blog.

Devorah said...

Ray don’t jump to conclusions and I don’t have an answer maybe someone else does.

Devorah said...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-attack-locked-loaded-iran