Thursday, September 3, 2026

Under Water


We began the new 180 day "close pass" of the planets when September kicked off.   Looks like we're just getting started.

Toronto had a visitor yesterday -

Roads turned to rivers.


There's only one planet that turns the sky green, and that's Napisiti, the planet of the rain bombs and instant rivers. I couldn't download the video but I did a screenshot to show you the green sky. [Napisiti is the green planet, hence the green sky]



Here's a video, he's even telling you the sky is green. That cloud is the base cloud of the planet Napisiti.



Napisiti is one of the planets orbiting the second sun.  We've got 180 days of this kind of event.  Buckle up.

Here we have pink lightning.  Pink and purple lightning come from the passing planets.  



Maybe Moshiach will show up before we're all under water.

Here it is over Cleveland today, from News5 Cleveland.


8 comments:

  1. Same normal blue sky and small round yellow sun as always here in E.Y. (not that I am complaining)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mostly it's a normall sky everywhere, but when the planets pass by- and now they are closer than ever - you'll know. Maybe Israel is protected. Someone told me that your summer hasn't been as bad as the European/American temperatures. So Israel definitely has a level of protection far more than anywhere else.
      But we also have many days of "white out" - total white sky - no blue, no clouds, just white. I'm sure other places have that as well.

      Delete
  2. About 4.30pm today, the sun was coming thru my kitchen window..... but the sun was setting on the other side - my kitchen window faces east. It didn't register until now..... that was the second sun shining from the East. OMG OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiming in here from Toronto! Yes, there was also a time in the storm when the whole sky was orange. During the storm the dark cloud looked low and round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a video with the orange sky - looked amazing.

      Delete
  4. In the '70's, I was taught as a kid green sky means tornado. I've witnessed it at least thrice. Never thought that it was a planet. - Hezqi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the 70s we didn’t have two suns or the accompanying planets. Napisiti is a very distinctive green and instantly recognisable. Once you know, you know.
      It’s actually the smallest planet out of them all- but they’re all really close now.

      Delete
  5. Here it is again over Cleveland
    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1BQEV9Nc6K/?mibextid=wwXIfr

    ReplyDelete