Rabbi Zamir Cohen
Very short video, it is coming up in English for me, if you can't get the English go to this link and see how to do it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqEfSwpJpqU - Thanks to Tomer Devorah for that helpful link.
I don't have time to do anything now, sorry.
The Rebbe said that Gog U Magog already happened for the Jews. It was the Holocaust.
ReplyDeleteIt’s
DeleteMultiple parts
Then final part has to happen when all Jews are back in Israel read the prophecy carefully.
Chazal and many classical Torah sources describe Gog U’Magog as culminating in events that have not yet occurred. Yechezkel (chapters 38–39), Zechariah (chapters 12–14), and Yoel describe a final confrontation that is followed by Hashem’s open intervention, the sanctification of His Name before all nations, and the completion of the redemption. Chazal likewise discuss Gog U’Magog as part of the events surrounding the final redemption, and the Rambam (Hilchot Melachim 12:2)
DeleteSenator Lindsey Graham, a true friend of Israel, dies of cardiac arrest
ReplyDeleteFrom Israel National News.
I think he was murdered.
DeleteDevorah: Also 馃毃GOG & MAGOG Is Happening NOW - Everything Is About To Change
ReplyDeleteParshaInspired https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz20KmTkdv8 AMAZING (Neshama)
Yes, this is something I learned a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteThe reason we see such upheaval in the world today
which seems to have gone mad is because Hashem
has unleased the evil souls from before the flood and
onward for their final judgment.
Gog u'Magog will be when the two opposing forces of
Yishmael and Eisav war against each other and then will
unite to go up against Yerushalayim to war against the Yehudim and that will be the war of Gog u'Magog where
H' will intervene and all evil forces will be gone forever.
And I am wondering who today is Titus.
DeleteWas wondering the same thing.
DeleteCSF
And in this time, Hashem is revealing miracles in Venezuela. I know we're all focused on our corner of the world but I've been following these incredible stories of survival. Even yesterday they pulled someone out from beneath the rubble, alive. I wonder who are these people Hashem chose to save. For the Venezuelans they see the Hand of Gd. True, they have the wrong understanding yet these miracles are bringing them closer to Hashem. I wonder what part this is playing in the final act of our geula story.
ReplyDelete