Psalms Chapter 93
1. The Lord reigns, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, with which he has girded himself; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.
2. Your throne is established of old; you are from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their roaring.
4. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Your testimonies are very sure; holiness becomes your house, O Lord, for length of days.
Psalm 93, authored by Moses [B. Basra 14b; Rashi], contains a prophecy relevant to our days. That is to say, 3,300 years ago, the world's greatest prophet foretold how the pre-Messianic era, our present period (as per The Lubavitcher Rebbe), will unfold. The Previous Lubavitcher Rebbe [Friediker Rebbe, R. Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn], in August 1944 [הקריאה והקדושה], deciphered this Psalm's explanation - and added his own prophetic details of the events to take place. The brevity of these 5 verses is inversely proportional to its profundity.
In outline: The first third of the article nails down our current era as the period in question. The middle third predicts the sort of events we will witness, with specificity added by the Rebbe. The final third of the Psalm takes us further in time - into the Era of Redemption.
Continue reading at: Current World Events in Bright Perspective - Psalm 93 Prophecies