HT: Absolute Truth
Today is Rosh Chodesh Av, the beginning of the Nine Days. The Kaf HaChayim [551:1] states that everyone who meticulously observes the halachos of the first ten days of Av [which you can find here], thereby demonstrating his personal mourning over the churban of Yerushalayim, will merit to witness these ten miracles, listed below.
The Medrash [Medrash Rabbah Shmos 15:21] teaches that Hashem will bring forth ten new creations in the era of Moshiach:
1. He will create a new light for the world.
2. He will bring forth a freshwater spring from Yerushalayim whose waters will heal all illness.
3. He will create trees that every month will produce new fruits that have curative powers.
4. All the cities of Eretz Yisroel will be rebuilt, including even Sodom and Amora.
5. Hashem will rebuild Yerushalayim with sapphire stone that will glow and thereby attract all the nations of the world to come and marvel at the beauty of the city.
6. The cow and the bear will graze together, and their young will play together. [See Yeshaya 11:7].
7. Hashem will make a covenant with all the creatures of the world and banish all weapons and warfare. [See Hoshea 2:20]
8. There will be no more crying in the city of Yerushalayim.
9. Death will perish forever.
10. Everyone will be joyful, and there will be an end to all sighing or worry.
May we all merit to see these miracles speedily and in our days.