Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Time Has Come



R' Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev lifted his pure eyes to Heaven and said: "Master of the World! You have exhorted us in Your Torah, "You shall not cause any pain to any widow or orphan. [Mishpatim 22:21]

We, Your nation Israel, are orphans, as the Navi laments: "We have become [like] orphans, and there is no father." [Eichah 5:3]

"I turn to You today, O Father in Heaven, and I beseech You to have mercy upon Your nation of orphans who are languishing in a bitter exile.  The time has come for You to take us from darkness into light!"

Source: Rabbi Yisrael Bronstein


9 comments:

ל.ל. said...


IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN THE TORAH CODE GLAZERSON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHKwRV_-nUY

DS said...

Thank you for your comment, Leah, I liked the video so much I posted it on my blog just now, ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES.

Have a nice day.

michal rus said...

אמן כן יהי רצון

Anonymous said...

Would you be able to fill me in on the main content of the video. I can't get to it with my filter.

Thanks

Devorah said...

The video is a Torah code about Rabbi Moshe ben Tov zt''l telling Netanyahu ''stay until the Messiah comes and give Him the keys of the office''.

Just by the way, didn't we learn long ago that someone important said that ''this is the final government before Moshiach'' ?? Can't remember who said it, but I think it was to do with Ariel Sharon a''h.

Anonymous said...

Think it was the Lubavitcher Rebbe who told Netanyahu when he came as a young man to see the Rebbe; the Rebbe told him that he (Bibi) would be giving the mantle of leadership to Moshiach!

Devorah said...

How could I forget that one ! Found this on my own blog... Rebbe Netanyahu and Moshiach

skbzk said...

Who is Rabbi Moshe ben Tov zt''l, and did he actually say it or is it just in the Torah codes?

Devorah said...

If Rabbi Glazerson did a Torah code on it, then it surely did happen. I don't have any personal knowledge of it, but I'm not clued up on these things anyway.