Friday, December 22, 2023

A Message from Naomi

 

"Honestly, girls, with my whole heart...of one thing I'm certain: We are close to the Redemption in a way we've never been close to the Geula before."

 
That is a quote from Myrtle Rising's post "A Heartbreaking Afterlife Message & Plea from Naomi, a Young Woman Murdered during the Invasion from Gaza"

You need to fully believe this dream and this message.  I myself have had dreams from family members who have passed, and there is always a message from them.  This one at Myrtle Rising's blog is something all women need to read.  It's a message for the women, and the girls.  

No-one is being blamed here.  No-one is being judged.  

It's not easy for a neshama to come down to someone in a dream, if it was so easy it would be happening all the time. We need to pay attention.

When you read it, I want you to think of something.  The hostages who were captured were dressed by their captors in muslim attire.  They were covered up. I heard a released hostage mention that. We all know that the muslims cover themselves modestly [generally speaking]. I don't think I need to say any more.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this dream of Naomis',

Its very true, and may this be taken seriously, by all of Israels precious girls, and young women copying the so called, 'mordern and hip' lifestyle, to go back the way, of modesty, modesty the true Jewish way.

Amen.

cms