Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy whatever-you're-[not]-celebrating

Half asleep when I read the title of the blog post below [Titanic Victory and A Small Cruse of Oil], and I thought I had the perfect photo to go with it....  and then  I was really disappointed that obviously the essay contained nothing about The Titanic, so I didn't give it a picture at all...

Here's the photo I wanted to put - it's perfect for now when everyone's gone away and the internet has slowed down to a slow trickle.... I'll be here over the holidays, finishing some work I should have done during the year but could never really focus on, and now there's only a week left to complete it, I have finally motivated myself.

Enjoy the holidays wherever you are!  I'll have a Gin and Ti-tonic thanks....


and then there's this one.....  


1 comment:

Leah said...

global warming- the great equalizer.....