Sunday, October 8, 2023

8th Day

I'm horrified at everything happening right now.  

Shemini Atzeret, celebrated together with Simchat Torah in Israel [and over two days outside of Israel] is known as the "8th day" of Succot.  

8 of course represents the Messianic Era. 

I don't have too much to say about this, I'm not in Israel, I'll leave the talking to the Israelis.

Australia officially stands with Israel, thank G-d.  Tomorrow night the Sydney Opera House will be lit up in the Israeli colours of blue and white to show support and solidarity.  

May this be the final war, and may we see the coming of the Moshiach very soon. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, ken lemor, Be"D.
The situation is horrible. (I think I put my other comment under the wrong post).

If I can ask anything of anybody it would be this: please just stop with all the talk of why Moshiach can't come today, whether it's waiting for elections, economic crashes, predictions, whatever. Moshiach can come at an auspicious time or at an inauspicious time. And most definitely Moshiach can come TODAY, kaf gimmel tishrei tashpad. Let's truly want that, berahamim, and focus on hitorerut shel mata.

L.L.

Anonymous said...

Amen v'Amen.

s.c