Thursday, June 29, 2023

Asteroids and Moons

I left a comment yesterday about a massive asteroid passing by Earth....

,,,,here is a photo from today.... it's an asteroid, whether it's the one they told us about or a different one, I do not know.  Somehow I don't think it's the one they were talking about.  Not a photoshop, not a hoax, a real photo by a real person.  Mainstream media will never show you this.


And this one which was taken half an hour earlier, is the moon from planet known as Atu - so I was told.  They are all revolving around us, passing by in the sky.  You just need to be in the right place at the right time with eyes to see and a camera in hand.


And I'm adding this photo, taken of the sun today in Sydney.  No rain here today, no rain scheduled for tomorrow either.





5 comments:

Rivkah said...

Very interesting that there is a ring of slim clouds around it in the first photo. Like they are being pushed.

Michal said...

How do you know it is an asteroid? All I see in the photos are clouds.

Devorah said...

Michal, it's a circle inside an outer circle. That is an asteroid.

See My Asteroid: https://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/2023/06/my-asteroid.html

My own photo in that post shows you what an asteroid looks like.

Some people only see clouds, I get that. But surely you can see the giant circle in the second photo.
When you look at Earth from outer space, it also looks like clouds. You can't see the actual body of the planet or thing... you see the clouds. that is what we are seeing.

Anonymous said...

So are you saying that the pic of the asteroid you posted previously is the same asteroid you just posted? And it is behind the clouds? I’m not being facetious here. I’m just trying to understand. If you search for an image of an asteroid you will find pictures of huge rocks not clouds surrounding asteroids. Or could it be as you said in previous post that it is another solar system passing by Earth.

Devorah said...

No I'm not saying it's the same one, but that is how it looks. Of course, it COULD be the same, who would know? Wouldn't that be awesome. But I doubt it, there are many many asteroids flying around with the second solar system.
That's how they look, a circle with a ring around. Maybe the ones associated with Earth do not look like that, but the ones from solar system 2 do look like that. Everything looks different in the second solar system, especially the clouds. That is why some of the clouds we see look different these days, such as the ominous black mass of clouds that actually belongs to another planet. See posts under the label Wonders to view these things.
Thanks for your question.