Sunday, January 26, 2020

Corona Virus and Hints to Moshiach


Today is the first day of the Chinese new year of the Rat, just by the way

The calculations below come from Yeranen Yaakov and I take no credit for any of them.


מצמיח קרן ישועה Coronation of Mashiach 
קורונה [Corona] is how it's spelled in Wikipedia which is the gematria of 367 and is also the gematria of המשיח בא [the Moshiach comes] with the kollel

It originated from snakes, which are in the Parasha and represent the yetzer hara/the satan and were the cause of another famous plague in Parashat Korah

נגיף קורונה (coronavirus, as Wikipedia has it) - if we use the ף as 800 - has the gematria of 1230. 

1230 is the gematria of the phrase in Daniel 12:7 in red below:  And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he lifted up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when they have made an end of breaking in pieces the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

9 comments:

michal rus said...

בראשית 6:13
ויאמר אלהים לנח קץ כל בשר בא לפני *כי מלאה הארץ חמס* מפניהם והנני משחיתם את הארץ

simple gematria 510 is equal to the starred part of this pasuk

Devorah said...

How does 510 relate to corona virus?

michal rus said...

שמות 23:20
הנה *אנכי שלח מלאך* לפניך לשמר בדרך ולהביאך אל המקום אשר הכנתי

510 is the simple gematria of the hebrew (YY used 800 for the final peh, just using 80makes it equal 510)

michal rus said...

נגיף קורונה=510

Devorah said...

Thanks Michal Rus

ל.ל. said...

corona - russian world "корона"- means a Crown (of Mashiach)

Devorah said...

Corona is Italian for crown

Ezra ben-Pesach said...

I respectully disagree with your gematria for המשיח בא. My math comes to 366, not 367.
I also would have preferred correcting your privately, but could not find a link to email. Would you please direct me to that? Thx

Devorah said...

Ezra you are correct and so am I..... yes, HaMoshiach Bo adds up to 366, but it is customary to add one for the kollel when doing gematrias. I'm not the expert here, if you have a technical question on gematriot please direct it to Yeranen Yaakov blog. I don't put my email link here as I get too much spam these days.... you can always leave a comment here and send me your email and I will not publish it, and will respond, if you ever need to in future. Thanks for reading my blog.