Monday, April 3, 2023

My Giant Rainbow

This giant rainbow has been over Sydney for hours. My daughter said it followed them all the way to school this morning.  The photo does not do it justice, the colours were so bright, and it's been raining so much I couldn't take a photo until I got home.  This is just a small part of it. I've never seen such a brilliant rainbow, just a shame the photo doesn't capture the colours I saw. I hope someone's taken a better photo and I will share it if I can find one. 



Here's a slightly better photo of it but the colours still
don't appear as bright as I saw them




4 comments:

ל.ל. said...

https://youtu.be/x-KlrwdO-rM leah

IG said...

I think Yom Kippur 2018 as I was leaving home to go to Neilah, I aslo saw a gigantic rainbow over Caulfield. There was no rain. It send shivers down my spine.

Anonymous said...

just wondering why you are seeing so many of these things rather in Australia??

sk

Devorah said...

This is the only thing I've actually seen, all the others are from other people's photos or videos, not mine. I don't have a good enough camera to be taking pictures of the moon and sun, I just have an Iphone camera, I'll leave it to the experts to take those photos.