Wednesday, February 1, 2017

it's a Mad Mad World

Art: Mike Worrall


"A king was informed by his chief minister that there had been blight on the crops that year. They were affected so greatly that anyone eating the grain would become insane. "But" said the minister, "there is no need for us to worry. I have set aside enough grain from last year's harvest for the both of us that will last until the harvest of the following year."

The king shook his head. "No," he said. "I will not allow myself any privileges other than those shared by my subjects.  "We shall eat of the same grain," the king continued, "and we shall both go insane together with the rest of the population. But here is what we shall do. You and I will mark our foreheads with an indelible imprint, so that when we go insane, I will look at you and you will look at me and we will know we are insane."
[Rebbe Nachman of Breslov]

6 comments:

Devorah said...

LIVE interview from on the ground in Amona! – with Tamar Yonah & Shannon Nuszen

Neshama said...

Yes, I love that Rebbe Nachman tale. Could us bloggers be wearing/writing in that indelible ink? :-))
Thanks for the interview!

Anonymous said...

Yes i just went to hear the live program, just now (its not live now).. and i am so angry and so mad.!!!.
Its Gush Katif all over again..

I am angry.. i just cannot fathom the craziness of the rulers who do this to their own people !! Why blame others then..!!
Its heart breaking..


How can this Israel Govt do this to their own people??!!!!!

Praying yes,, pray everyone does, so do i, i watched when this was done in Gush Katif.. now again??
Perhaps Gd wants His Chosen to stand up to the crazy govt..

Its not just a mad world.. its a horrid dirty evil, wicked, world.

I am angry..
sc

Anonymous said...


Rabbi Kessin on Tamar's Show..!!

http://israelnewstalkradio.com/tamar-yonah-show-the-messianic-process-trump-the-u-n-gog-magog-audio-%f0%9f%8e%a7/

sc

Anonymous said...

I heard Rabbi Kessin on Tamar Yonah's show..
What a relief..

Not angry any more..
All is in control under Hashem's supervision..

Why worry.. but will carry on doing the best i can as noahide and
i say:

AM Israel Chai !!

sc

Devorah said...

Thank you SC, I didn't know about Rabbi Kessin on her show. Will listen now.