Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Secrets of Face and Palm Reading



I have not yet heard these lectures, but the topic is fascinating and I'm sure everyone will want to hear them.  Rabbi Alon Anava is discussing the hidden secrets of our past and reincarnations which are marked in our facial features and on the lines of our hands. What does this extraordinary information reveal to us and how can it affect our connection to G-d and the rectification of our souls?




The shape of my face and the structure of my face features are hidden secrets of my soul. Where did my soul come from, what was it's journey and where am I going...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks loads for posting this! He spoke in NY, on this topic, and I couldn't make it. I hoped I would find it online. So now I finally did. I can't wait to listen to this after Purim.

SK