Friday, March 20, 2020

Who Am I ?


by Rabbi Aron Moss


I move fast, and news of me spreads even faster.

I grab the attention of the entire world like no one else can.

I affect you, even if you don't believe in me.

I come from one place in the world, but I reach every corner of the world.

I started with one nation, but I take over all nations and all religions.

Because of me, you will change everything you do. All of your habits and routines will be disrupted. You will have to rethink your entire day, and change all of your plans.

Families will become closer because of me. Communities will become tighter because of me.

I will make you less selfish and more sensitive. You will care for the weak and the vulnerable because you know I am coming.

I will make you turn to G-d. I will remind you what's really important.

I am mightier than your wealth, smarter than your technology.

The world has not seen anything like me before.

Because of me, things will never be the same.

But you need to wake up. There's no time to waste. You need to realise I am coming, and I'm coming now.

Who am I?

I am Moshiach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken. Hu Mashiach ben David.
Things are moving fast as never before. Unbelievable events just ahead.
Wake up Am Yisrael!There is still time you come on the light path! Settle all your debts towards anyone, apologise to those you have done wrong, bring justice if you still are able to do. Make all out apologies, so your soul be prepare for a new beginning.
Mashiach won't be known until the remnant of Am Yisrael is on their knees, rising hands towards shamayim.
All international laws will be cancelled and international bodies disbanded. The human rights will be abolished, new human rights will be conditioned by human duties. The sickness of the human race will gradually disappear, the abnormalities, mass media lies will stop, a process of healing of human psyche commences.
Be in good spirit you generations of Geulah. Watch out how the evil of the world be wiped out.
As for Australia, the virus will be killed by the warm weather. צ


Devorah said...

Unfortunately in Australia we have now entered Autumn and although it was hot today, and probably tomorrow, it's generally getting cooler, and the CVirus is making it's way around the country. We are not in lockdown like some countries, but many have chosen to self-isolate and no foreigners are allowed into the country anymore. I just think they waited too long to stop the travellers coming in, because the ones who came from Iran and Italy brought it with them.