Thursday, July 6, 2023

Colours and Wonders

Yesterday I decided to take my own photo of the sun, to see if it looked like the ones I'm seeing from other people.  Whilst my own photo is not publish-worthy, it looked just like this one below..... all sorts of colours radiating outwards from a giant sun... and it appeared as though there was something much bigger behind it.  Everything I've been showing you is definitely real, 


The orange "clouds" are asteroid trails. Taken in Scotland.


This photo of a rainbow is too good not to share.  There are so many colours in the skies lately, all captured by photos from all over the world.  It's going to be a very colourful Geula from the looks of things.



Yesterday, Yellowstone Lake Colorado



1 comment:

Devorah said...

You can see more photos of the asteroid clouds here at around the 59second point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqjfMKC-y4