Friday, July 21, 2023

Red Star Rising

Here's an alternate picture of the second binary system. It's very confusing having two different images... and in the absence of any real definition from people who should be telling us....no-one knows who to believe anymore.  Everyone, however, is agreeing that we have a system passing very close by.


Some other exciting news is that the red star, which I call Kochav Yaakov, and other people call Nibiru [as above] is making itself visible in the night sky.

[Quoting] "Just about everybody's about to notice a different star in our Southern Hemisphere .. the tail of which will point straight down." I live on the east coast of USA in Maine . Last thursday shortly before sunrise i saw what appears to be exactly what this person described. It was rising above the eastern horizon just before the sun rose. Is it possible that what i see is what he is talking about? Its the fact that this thing i see is getting bigger all the time and that long tail pointing straight down has me a little bit mind blown. I have been watching this for a year now but just read this description of Niburu and it describes what i see in the sky.

I'll be looking up tonight, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s been too hot this summer in America

Anonymous said...

If you're in the mood for a play on words, all this is =way= over my head. I.E. both the placement of the planets, and the subject matter! My dad used to be avidly interested in astronomy, math, science, electronics, you name it. When he'd try teaching me for example how to make practical knots (topology), or math or electrical, I could barely catch on. I'm not wired that way. I don't know why.
M.M.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I had told a woman who regularly rises very early in the morning (and goes outside at various hours) that she should keep her eye on the sky for unusual sights such as the one you just posted re: the Maine resident. These past weeks she's been doing that, but she hasn't seen anything unusual such as the sights you've been posting. So i guess its been limited to certain regions. At least thus far. Though we did both see a double rainbow approx. a year or two ago, which isn't so usual.
M.M.